Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Growing Carter

I stole this idea from my friend PP. I am finally getting to talk more about Carter turning 1.
This is Carter at 2 months.
Carter at 4 months
Carter at 6 months
Carter at 8 months
Carter at 10 months.
We have been on a whirlwind adventure this past week and a half. After Carter's birthday, we went to visit the grandparents for more birthday fun. After that, we were back 3 days and then left to go to Monett, MO for 5 days. (I will blog about our trip to MO later). I can't believe Carter is 1 now. He is 22 lbs and 31 inches with 6 teeth. It is funny, he weighs 1 pound more than Ben did at 1, but is 1 inch shorter. He is now starting to walk more, or at least getting a little more daring. That will be the difference with him and his brother. Ben will try everything, Carter will take more caution. He is realizing how to play the game of, if I cry, they will notice and give me stuff! He gives great hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

So cute. I love to see how he has changed...all except those big blues.

Darby said...

Carter is turning into such a big boy now...makes me a little sad :o)