Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Carter

This blog is all about my baby! Little Carter turned 2 this weekend. Wow, I didn't know it would be quite a blow to see your baby turn 2. On a side note, I know it has been over a month since my last blog (things have been crazy; plus, this is my 100th blog (in 1 1/2 years, yes, I know I need to pick up the pace)). We woke Carter up to pancakes with chocolate and peanut butter! Benjamin was such a sweet older brother running in his room to sing "Happy Birthday" to him! Carter got a basketball jersey from us to go along with his love the game. We had a busy weekend with family and the boys!
His birthday cake! As soon as he saw it, all we wanted to do was blow out his candle and eat it. He had been practing blowing out the candles for quite some time now. We even did a practice run with the pancakes. When it came time to blow out the cake candles, he decided to swipe it out with his hands, ouch! Anyway, didn't burn him and still got the job done. I just think he wanted cake!!!!

Carter and Daddy
Carter and Aunt Robin


5 comments:

courtney said...

Awwwww! Happy Birthday Carter! I can't believe our *babies* are turning TWO! Crazy!

About the Company said...

I second that to Courtney. Jake's is next week. It makes me so sad he is not a baby anymore.

Pearson Family said...

Happy birthday C-NUG!

jen armstrong said...

Congratulations on raising such beautiful boys, angie! keep posting--i love watching them grow!

Margaret K said...

Such gorgeous blue eyes. Did you make the cake? What a great job you did!