Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Baby Boy is a Little Man!

Benjamin at 1 week!
2 years old (Had to skip 1 year picture, it wouldn't upload)
3 years old
4 years old - little man
Today 4 years ago, I experienced God's greatest gift. The gift of love through a child. I remember the moment they handed me Benjamin and the rush of emotions that came with it. I realized at that point, my life would never be the same - it would be so much greater than I could every imagine. I also realized how much love I had for that child, Ryan, and God. I also understood how much my parents loved and still love me. I can't believe these 4 years have flown by so fast. Here are a few things about Benjamin: he loves all sports, but his favorite is still baseball. If he could, he would wear a sports jersey (baseball) everyday. He is a little pleaser, he always wants to help his teacher. Benjamin loves being around other children. His mind is working over time these days. He is interested in letters and numbers. He is starting to ask questions like "what does that start with?" He likes candy, gatorade, and gum. Benjamin is a funny little, and he was the perfect first addition to our family. We are excited to watch him continue to grow!

2 comments:

Darby said...

I can't believe how grown up he is becoming...what happened to our sweet baby Ben! He is a fine little boy, we love him so much!

XOXO!

jen armstrong said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! crazy how time keeps going. praying for y'all...