Friday, November 07, 2008

Any boxes

For the last 3 days, we have been unpacking close to 200 plus boxes. As of today, we have most of the downstairs completed. I am tired of unpacking boxes, but we still have several to go! We had great weather this week, but today it got chilly. We had a small amount of snow flurries, but they didn't stick. We had to turn on our heater. We talked to friends back in Texas, and they said it was 73, must be nice! As soon as I can upload pictures of the boys and house, I will. I will say the trees are beautiful here. I was driving to Target and looking at the trees. There was every color from red to green leaves. The trees are big and amazing. The boys are getting settled into their new room, they seem to enjoy the new house. We are looking forward to exploring our new city, hopefully we will have time next week. I just want to get the boxes unpacked to feel settled! More later . . .

3 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you are all there safe. I can't wait to see snow pictures. My boys forgot what real trees looked like while we were in Texas. We are in the tall pines with a few color oaks. Enjoy your unpacking, wish we could help.

Unknown said...

Hey glad you guys made it! I was so happy to catch you one more time before you moved! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home and city!

jen armstrong said...

so glad!! hang in there--soon the boxes will be long gone. love to y'all