Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is coming . . .

Just a short post to let you know the boys and I are visiting family. I will try and upload pictures later of our adventures back in the Lone Star State. We are trying to catch up with family and friends. It feels great to be back home, but it feels strange to be homeless here. Please keep Jackson in your prayers. He caught a bug this week and has had a difficult time. Plus, he needs to eat. The little guy is not eating so he has a feeding tube. Please continue to pray for his parents. They need strength and REST!

6 comments:

Margaret K said...

Yes, we got your card. The picture was great! Glad to know I am not the only one who is obsessed!

I'm sorry we missed seeing you guys before we moved. We haven't been to Grapevine since August. It makes me sad to go there.

Becky Lynch said...

I am happy to hear you are back in Texas! I know you guys are busy, but let us know if you will be around Keller. We would love to see you. I hate that we did not get to see you before the move.

I loved seeing all the new pictures of the boys and the new house!

jen armstrong said...

Glad to catch up with you. I love your house!! I will be praying for y'all and your extended family. Have a Merry Christmas, Ang. Love y'all

Tandie said...

Hey Mrs.Merriman its been a while since i have talk to you. So i wanted to check out your blog. Its nice to know you are back in texas u should have come to see us at school before we let out for break. we miss u so much. But every thing is going well. Hope to see u soon.

Always Tandie Adams

P.S one of your RST students

Beth said...

It is nice to see that y'all are enjoying the snow. I am sure the boys are having a blast in it. Have fun in Texas visiting... miss y'all.

Beth said...

I hear that y'all are getting dumped on up there... snuggle to stay warm.