Sunday, July 26, 2009

I know, I know!

Ben hitting the ball during his last. They allowed the kids 3 pictches before they had to use the tee. Ben hit it everytime (out to the grass).
All my boys on Father's Day, I got these shirts as a surprise for their daddy. They wore them to church and were so proud!

Carter doing the hokey pokey during a break at the Kane County Cougar game.








We are still here! I have been lacking on my blogging this summer. Sorry to the family and (few) readers that keep up with us. We just got back from our vacation: Ryan and I went to Europe and the boys went to Missouri! Ryan and I had a great time, and the boys had a blast with cousins! I will post about our trip later. Here are a few pictures of the boys incase you miss seeing them! I will try and do a better job about posting.











2 comments:

Darby said...

YAY for new pics! I was just thinking about you this morning. I love the boys' father's day shirts and all of the fun baseball stuff. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. We miss you guys! XO!

Margaret K said...

You are so lucky your boys will play baseball! We tried this summer with Nicholas and he just wasn't ready. How fun that you and Ryan went to Europe. You are so lucky!