Monday, October 05, 2009

Back Home Again

We got back today from 1 1/2 in Texas visiting family and friends. We did so much in a little time, I will have to blog separately about each event. We started out with my parents, and then went to stay with friends over the first weekend, went to the State Fair of Texas, I got to leave the boys and visit my old co-workers, attended my 15th high school reunion and homecoming, Ben's birthday party with family and friends, and the we ended our trip at the Great Wolf Lodge. I have lots of pictures of each event. These pictures today are just the boys we friends and family! We got back to home with cooler weather and a fun week planned!
The boys with Zane and Brittany. I do not know why the boys always take their shirts off when they are around Zane. We had a great time visiting with them, wished it was longer!

Boys with Uncle Kyle - Uncle Kyle couldn't go to the state fair with us as planned, so he came to the hotel early to see and play with us.


Carter, Parker, Benjamin, and Emaline before church on Sunday.



I thought this was the sweetest picture. I took this at Ryan's birthday dinner.





1 comment:

Brittany said...

Great to see you guys again!!!! :) Love you, all!