Tuesday, November 10, 2009

True to his word!

When Ryan accepted the job to move up here to the Chicagoland, he promised me it would only be 12-18 months. I agreed thinking that was true. After several months of being up here, he was informed that it would be more like 3-5 years. I was a big girl and said "okay" I can handle the cold weather for 5 years! Well, true to my sweet husband's word, we will only be here about 14-15 months. Yes, you are hearing me. Today Ryan accepted a job with Kellogg's in Austin, TX. We are moving back home, YEA!!! It seems so good I almost can't believe it is real. Its not that I don't like it here. This is a wonderful place to live with great people, it is just REALLY cold. I am excited to move back to the warm weather and much, much closer to friends and family. Plus, I was born in Austin, so it is special to be headed back there! Please pray that our house sells very fast! Ryan starts his new position after the new year! We will keep you posted. . .

4 comments:

courtney said...

oh wow!!! yay ang!! i'm so happy y'all are coming back to TX!!

i'm going to email you b/c i have other stuff to tell you! :)

David and Carole said...

That's awesome! I know your family is excited, as well. Prayers are going up for a fast and easy sale and move!

Pearson Family said...

You heard our screams! We are so happy!

Becky Lynch said...

Yeah!!!!! I know that you guys are so excited. When is the big move?