Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Pictures

Being a sweet big brother!
Carter is fighting back, actually I think Ben stuck his hand in Carter's mouth!
Ryan and Ben coming down the water slide at cousin D's birthday party. This is the only time Ben went down. He was too interested in the bat and ball in the yard!
Sweet boys!
Even sweeter boys!
This has been a very busy week (that is why I didn't have a chance to blog anytime during it). I worked MWF this week and Ryan went out of town Tues-Wednesday. The boys are growing. Carter is moving all over the place. Benjamin has turned into such a sweet boy. Carter is usually our cuddler, but Benjamin has been all about the hugs and kisses! I love it! He will come up and just sit in my lap, or he will come over and just give me a big hug! I hope it never ends! It makes me sad thinking about the future when they can't or won't sit in my lap anymore! We went to the zoo on Thursday with the Lynch girls. We had a great time, Ben has now reached the point he only wants to walk at the zoo. I think he is afraid he will miss something. The train was working this week, so we rode it twice. We always have a meltdown when the train is out of service. Mainly because we talk about the choo- choo train all the way to the zoo! Ryan's birthday is the weekend, so hopefully I will have some good pictures to show next week!

7 comments:

1literatimommy said...

those are such fun pics. especially the water slide. that sounds like a great party!

Pearson Family said...

The water slide looks too cool. Too bad my kids birthdays are in the winter! Hope this week calms down for you.

Amy C said...

About the water slide. Is Ryan naked? HA!

jenny biz said...

What great pics!! That slide does look fun!! I love the pics of the boys together!!

Margaret K said...

Looks like a fun week. Cute pictures!

Darby said...

SO CUTE!!!

courtney said...

Ben is such a sweet big brother!!