Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas Past and Present

Christmas 2006
Carter - Christmas 2006

Benjamin - Christmas 2004
Benjamin - Christmas 2005
Wow! I can't believe we are already through with the first week of December. It was a little more difficult this year getting both boys to smile and LOOK during picture time! We are ready for Christmas and Santa. Ben and Carter love our Christmas tree, looking at Christmas lights, and telling you what they (only Ben) want for Christmas. Right now Ben is asking for Dora, cars, and baseball. Ryan says No Dora! Ban pulled a first, je sat in Santa's lap for a picture. I was amazed. But, then 2 days later, he didn't want anything to do with him again. I still hoping we can get another picture with Santa this year. I am excited about school being over for the semester, that will give me 2 1/2 weeks with the boys and big boy! Both boys are growing fast. Carter has 4 teeth now, I think he is cutting 4 more. Ben's 2 year molars finally came through - it was a tough Thanksgiving for us and teeth! I love looking at pictures from the past. It is amazing to see how much Ben has changed over the years.

4 comments:

Amy C said...

Ben looks so handsome in his Christmas outfit. They are so both adorable. I love that Santa Suit too!

Margaret K said...

Love the baby Santa. Both boys are growing and changing so fast!

Pearson Family said...

Ben looks SOOOOO grown up in this year's picture.

jenny biz said...

Such handsome boys! Enjoy your time off with your cuties!