Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Big Boy Bed!


I just had to show off the pictures of Ben in his big boy bed. We are 3 nights successful and 4 great naps in the bed without problems. YEA!! He looks so small in the bed! We were really worried about the transition into the bed, but he has done an amazing job. I hope when the new wears off, it doesn't become a problem. He also got his first big boy haircut last night by mom and dad. Not so good of a job there. Ryan said I was trying to go for the baby mullet, so he decided we needed to touch up the back! We decided through the screaming we would take him somewhere next time. We are starting off the new great, lets hope we can keep it up!!!

5 comments:

Amy C said...

He looks so cute. I love to see them sleeping so soundly in their great big beds. I bet he is so proud.

Pearson Family said...

Parker and I are checking blogs this morning, and he said...look there is Benjamin! YEAH BEN! Keep it up!

Darby said...

YAY! So glad that he is doing such a good job, I knew he would, such a good boy!

Can't wait to see you all this weekend!

jenny biz said...

What a big boy!! You and Ryan are so brave to take on cutting Ben's hair. I am very impressed!!!

Margaret K said...

Great job!