Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trips 30 Birthday.

Triplets' Birthday Cake - I think this is the first birthday in history where they have had to share 1 cake together, usually they get their own cake.
Trips in the same order as the cake - Rich, Ryan, and Doug (the very soon to be new daddy)!
Rich and my precious Vaughn. Ryan and Benjamin are in the back in the hot tub. Didn't realize that until now, he will LOVE that picture.
Eric (Ryan's oldes brother) and funny man Harrison. For the longest time Harrison's name was Happy Duty.
Yes, I know it is Halloween, I will upload pics of costumes later. I am trying to catch up on the month of being lost with internet. I know you are waiting on every breath to see the 600 plus pics I took during that time! We had a great family weekend with the family to celebrate the big 3-0 for the boys! I think the cousins had the most fun playing football and playing in the dirt! Harrison and Wesley even got to spend the night with us like a real sleepover, YEA!!!

No comments: