Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Cookies - Yummy!

Carter rolling out the yellow dough. My mother had some colored dough she gave me, it was very cool. The kids loved it!
Eating the icing. I think he ate more raw cookie dough and icing than anything else!
Benjamin after we made a gingerbread house one night we when decorated the tree!
Benjamin was pretty stuck wanting to make only Frosty the Snowman cookies. He chose the green dough.
Most of the icing did get on his face. Everyone that is was SO FUNNY, so even more ended up on his face!

6 comments:

Margaret K said...

Sorry we had to miss out! Looks like lots of fun. Nicholas is still coughing his head off tonight and I think we are about to do an unauthorized breathing treatment. I haven't slept through the night for 3 weeks now! Ugh!

Darby said...

SO CUTE!!! Looks like such fun! I will have to get the colorful dough recipe from you!

Pearson Family said...

I am sad I missed it too!

Beth said...

We had a great time. Thanks for organizing it.

Amy C said...

I am going to have to have a cookie adventure at my house too. I loved making gingerbread houses last year. YOu are such a supermommy!

jenny biz said...

Such cute boys! They are getting so big! The colored dough sounds like fun!