Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cribs!!!!!

One thing you may not know about me is the fact I love watching the MTV show Cribs. I love looking at other people's house, especially if it is HUGE! I don't get to much often, but it is one of my favorite shows to watch! Anyway I am proud to announce we are no longer a house with a crib! Yea, little Carter is now moved to a bed, a very cool bunk bed. His poor crib was falling to pieces, Ryan blames the fact that I didn't put it together right when we moved in (I maybe left out a couple of screws!). Here a several shots of his new bed. Another interesting fact we found out about Carter. Now remember his is my daredevil . . .he is afraid of heights! We just put two and two together when he wouldn't climb up the ladder by himself. Well, at least I don't have to worry about him climbing up to the top during his nap!




He wouldn't dare stand up on the top bunk. I will enjoy as long as I can!

2 comments:

Margaret K said...

How fun! Just wait until they start jumping off the top and the noise it makes while you are downstairs.

Pearson Family said...

Oh...brave one. I hope nap time today goes well...