Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beach Pictures!

This is one of my favorite pictures. Benjamin is trying to keep up with the bigger boys and their body boards. This was the first evening we were there, Ben didn't use his that much!
Uncle Doug came over one morning to play and see everyone!
YES, we had a head shaving party one night, 3 men and 1 child got in on the action!

All the kiddos, plus Meredith (not pictured). We got matching shirts for them to wear. It ended up being the shirts they worn on the nights we went crabbing!
If you have wondered where I have been the past 2 1/2 weeks, we went on vacation and I am still not recovered! We went again to Alabama with friends and family and spent a week on the beach. Here are a pictures from the trip!

2 comments:

1literatimommy said...

looks like great fun!

travel_shop said...

Ryan is such a big nerd! I love it. Was Eric the 3rd man? Would you please email me the picture of Benjamin in the water? It is a precious picture of him.