Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fish Camp Pictures





I love the last picture because Carter thought he had caught the little fish on the end of his line. He didn't understand that it was his bait. He would wind up his fishing pole all the way to see it, and then slip it in the water and pull it back up. He did this for about 30 minutes. Everytime he would pull up the line to see the fish he would yell, "Fish"! Carter turned out to be our little fisherman, especially when we got his ring pop! Benjamin enjoyed fishing too. He was more excited that daddy caught a catfish on his fishing pole. He kept telling us, I caught the fish because it was my pole! Thanks to the daddys (we went fishing with friends) who were very patient with the small fishermen!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's my kinda fish! It looks like y'all had a great time!

Amy C said...

Cutest pictures! How do I get so behind? Looks like so much fun. I wish I had been tagging along on all that summer fun. I love all that sand a salt water!