Friday, August 21, 2009

Table Rock Lake







Where has August gone? I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks since my last post. I know some of you are not shocked. This has been a hard summer to document. The first weekend in August we went to Table Rock Lake with one of Ryan's brother's family. We rented a house for a long weekend and spent several day on the water. The kids had a blast swimming, tubing, fishing, and playing together. They keep asking when we are going back to the lake.
I hate to whine about the weather we are having here, but it is the middle of August and I had to have a light jacket when I went outside this evening. Come on, send some heat to us! I know I should not complain, but if I am going to get through the freezing cold winter here, I need a little heat to keep me toasty! We have had cold rainy weather most of the week! The boys do not start preschool for 2 more weeks, so we are still enjoying lots of time together. Our new family outings include going on bike rides. Ryan gave me a bike for my birthday and we found a kid's bike trailer on Craig's list, so off we go on the bike trails. The kids and I are enjoying getting out and exploring! I will try and take a picture of bike gear to share with you!








No comments: