Friday, September 11, 2009

B&C Cutting Services

Carter loves fishing, he is holding a holding a rubber worm. If you are looking at the worm, you are not checking out Carter's hair. He took it upon himself to "scalp" his hair. The boys were downstair cleaning their playroom when I hear Ben say, "Mom Carter has the scissors and he is cutting his own hair." I am sure many of you have had this experience. It is funny when it is not your child, so go ahead and laugh. I probably laughed at your children when they did this.


I do not understand how he got so close to his head. I do not have the after shots. But shortly after Daddy got home, we took it down shorter (not as short as what Carter did).


Ben's first day of school. He had to wear his Cubs shirt with the new shorts London sent him. He is getting so big. When I picked him up, he informed me he LOVED school!
Okay the picture below is not appropriate, but very funny. I assumed that I only had adult readers, so I couldn't pass it up. I was taking Ben to school and passed by the pizza place on Main St. This was the sign out in front. Needless to say it only last several hours before it was changed and placed elsewhere! I had a good laugh! I had my camera with me and couldn't resist to snap it. I knew my husband would get a laugh out of it.









5 comments:

Brittany said...

Love it, Carter! Looks like being a barber may not be his calling... :) Miss you guys!~Love, Britt

The Anderson Jungle said...

Allie and Ashlyn have played "beauty shop" and cut each others hair. I must say that Carter took it to a new extrmeme though! I lOVE the sign too! I had a good laugh!

Andrea Girolamo said...

Ang,
that is soooo funny! i am waiting for the day for that to happen to me, crossing my fingers:) at least with boys you can buzz them! hope all is well up there, when are yall coming back to texas?? thanks for the laugh!

Becky Lynch said...

Crossing my fingers here that my girls will not get radical with the scissors. We have had a few MINOR issues.

powellmomma3 said...

reid did this the first week of school, only he used his daddys razor. whit told on him, but only after she got a try in too! when robert asked for the razor he licked it and handed it to him!!! how he didnt cut himself we will never know!