Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We're Back in Business . . .




Shopping for school supplies











Okay, so May 19th was several months ago. May flew by and then summer hit. We
had a wonderful summer. In fact, we didn't want it to end - that meant our precious Benjamin would be headed off to school. As much as I thought May blew by, before I knew it the middle of August hit, and school was around the corner. Our summer was filled with visiting family, a new baby (provided by my sweet sister, Robin), and a get away trip for Ryan and I. Above are back to school pictures . . . Carter is attending the preschool he went to last year. He is in the Tiger class this year, so far, he is loving it! It was very hard to be sad and miserable for Ben starting school because he was soooo excited! He literally floated into school every morning the first week of school. Even into the 8th week, we are still loving it! All I can say is that starting school has ROCKED our WORLD! We are up early, in line for drop off and pick up, homework, and into bed early! I will try my best to catch you up on the happenings the past few months - broken arm, trip to Disney, and all the fun Merriman adventures in between! Where Benjamin is my serious one, Carter still brings down the house. Something funny he said recently . . . We were driving in the car and I looked back to see him. He had his arms tucked behind his head smelling his armpit. I asked what he was doing. He replied, "I am smelling my armpits, they smell like treats." I asked, "What do you mean treats?" He said, "you know, like sweet treats. And I love it!" Okay!
a

1 comment:

Becky Lynch said...

I love those boys! How is it our babies are in kindergarten? So happy to read that all is well.