Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Benjamin dressed in his costume for our church's Trunk or Treat!
Our family costumes: Carter (bat boy), Me (cracker jack seller), Ben (Texas Ranger baseball player), and Ryan (peanut seller).
I have had trouble uploading pictures, so sorry it has been awhile. I finally have my camera back! Thank you Cannon for replacing the broken part for FREE! I now feel right again if the camera in tow. I have tons of pictures from the pumpkin patch on Friday, I will try to get those uploaded this week. Friday we went to the PP with the Merriman cousins. We had 5 boys and baby Vaughn. It was extremely hard getting all to look at the same time for pictures. I actually don't think all were looking in any of the pictures I have. We went to J-town for Halloween this weekend. My mom took the boys and London trick or treating to her friends' house. Benjamin got the hang of it, he really liked it when we realized candy was involved! We had Trunk or Treat at church Sunday night. That is a fun event thanks Jenny B for organizing it. London came with us. Actually all my family came (sister, BIL, mom). I think the kids had a great time going to each car for candy and then playing games. Ryan did play in the egg toss with Ben. Ben was on the losing side of that offer when he took the egg to his face. He came into the church crying, "Daddy hit me mommy!" I am excited to have tomorrow off. Benjamin is enjoying Halloween more and more, I am looking forward to taking him around the neighborhood.

8 comments:

courtney said...

Y'all look so cute! I love the costumes!!

Darby said...

SO CUTE! I love that the whole family had coordinating costumes. Thanks for letting us join you tonight for Trick or Treating!

Pearson Family said...

Did I send you the picture taken right after he took an egg to the head? Your family looked so cute and so coordinated with your costumes. I hope you enjoyed your day off!

Margaret K said...

I loved the egg toss. Your boys looked so cute! London is such a doll.

jenny biz said...

I didn't see Ben get egg'd! Poor guy!! Thank you for your huge part in the kitchen!! You are the best! You guys are so creative with your costumes!

Kelli L. said...

Great costume. Sounds like we missed out on a big time at the trunk or treat. I no longer think Carter looks like Ben after seeing Ben's baby picture. Both VERY adorable!

Amy C said...

I love your team. You guys are great. Love ya!

Kim Q. said...

It is sooo awesome to see all the different changes happining in your family. I love love love the zaniness in your family! I am blessed you guys are staying!!!! :) I love you!