Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Random Pictures

Benajmin - Halloween 2004 (3 weeks old)
Benjamin & Carter - Halloween 2006
Benjamin - Halloween 2005
Picture of the rattle lure before removing at the ER - Ben greatest catch!
We are busy, busy! It seems that time is flying by so fast. We went to Benjamin's 2 year check up today. He was 35 inches (50-75%) and 26lbs (below25%). That is our skinny boy, I know 1 year olds that weigh 26 lbs! He had 2 shots today and his finger pricked. He really didn't like the shots. Sweet baby Carter had to have a shot too (flu). So, I was at the doctor's office by myself with 2 crying boys! So afterwards, we treated ourselves to Sonic!!! By the afternoon both had recovered, and Ben enjoyed pulling off all the band-aids! We are looking forward to spending the next 2 weekends with our family. Then before we know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be approaching! Since we sent our camera off to be fixed, I had to include old pictures. I love going back and looking at the changes from year to year!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those blue eyes are so precious on both boys. I love the Halloween picture this year!

About an hour after I accidentally called you, someone accidentally called me by doing the same thing!

courtney said...

They are so cute! I know you hear it all the time, but those boys are twins 15 months apart! Too cute!

jenny biz said...

Such cute boys!! Why is it that I laugh at people's pain sometimes?? That bait hook made me giggle!

Margaret K said...

I love that pumpkin picture of Ben as a baby.

You are so brave to take 2 kids to get shots at the same time!

Amy C said...

Cute little pumpkins!

Pearson Family said...

I think Ben and Carter looked so much alike when they were babies. I had to double take.

Darby said...

I can't believe how much Ben has changed. Your boys are so precious, I love them to pieces.

The shots are no fun...I hate those days too.