Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Family

Rylie (cousin), Granny, Ashley (cousin), and I at Easter.
Carter, Vaughn, Benjamin, & Dylan after church on Sunday.
Doug and Melissa getting Easter goodies from Ben and Carter. I bought the Valentine outfit for Melissa 6 weeks ago not knowing. I got a 0-3 month outfit for the baby. The baby will be exactly 3 months!
Rylie and I (her mom and my dad were brother and sister)
Ashley came in from college (Emery in Atlanta) to spend time with the family. She is helping the boys crack into their candy!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Great pics! I love how Vaughn and Carter have their little arms around eachother in the picture (it was like that in all of the ones that I took, too cute).

You guys had an action packed Easter...looks like a ton of fun!

I hope that you guys have a great week!

Pearson Family said...

Ryan did a great job taking Easter pics. You guys did slam your weekend full.