Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finally Easter Pictures

Off for the Easter Egg Hunt at Mum's and Grandad's house.
Carter trying to "hunt" eggs from Benjamin's basket.
Easter morning at breakfast.
Benjamin on Easter morning.
Pictures before church!
It has been 2 very crazy busy weeks, but finally I found a little time to blog. Ryan had to get the boys ready for church on Easter morning. I told him to take pictures before church, he did a great job. This was the best picture from Easter. Carter was getting sick and not in the mood for pictures. We later found out he had a ear infections, I would be unhappy too!
We had a great Easter Holiday with family. All of the Rye family minus Aunt Lana joined us in J-town for Easter on that Saturday. We had a Easter Egg Hunt with the small kids then, but the older cousins had to have their hunt on Sunday. I think it was because they didn't want me to steal the money out of the eggs. Growing up at my grandmother's house, I used to take the money out of the eggs and leave the egg with candy for the little cousins to take. I didn't think they need money, I was the one at college that needed laundry money. Saturday night we went to Ryan's parent to have an Egg hunt and dinner. Then we spent all day Sunday with the Merriman's too. We had some exciting news. We have another Merriman baby on the way. Doug and Melissa are expecting their first baby in November. Yea, with Eric and Rebecca being pregnant again (October due date) that means 7 & 8 grandbabies now. I will try and attach pictures from both of the family get togethers later. I rounded out the week with working on Wednesday and taking students to a conference Thrusday and Friday. I am now resting!!!!

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Cute easter pics. You are a great mom, and even teacher. Stina enjoyed the conference and your selfless giving of the suite! THat was so nice.