Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally an update!



First of all, I have forgotten my camera the past 2 weekends when we have done really fun stuff! For Mother's day, we went to Jacksboro for R&R. The boys love going to J-town because they get to see Mum's and Grandad. Grandad is Carter's #1 buddy. He will watch him and then run to him. They boys played in the sandbox and threw rocks and sticks at the shed. Ben calls it throwing the baseballs. London was there to keep everybody in line. The 3 had such a great time. Mums even put pennies in the sandbox. My boys had no interest digging for money, they would rather throw things. London was digging to China trying to find the money. It was great to be with the family over the weekend.
This past weekend, the boys were shipped back to J-town, and Ryan and I went to San Antonio! Ryan earned a trip through his company, the trip was to the Hill Country Hyatt. We had a relaxing time in the country setting. I even had time to lay by the pool for a couple of hours. On Saturday, I went to Austin to see my college friend Ann. (She is the twin that had twims last August if you remember past blogs about her.) The twins are growing, I can't believe how big they are getting. They were so sweet! Ann, send me pictures so I can post them!
We are getting ready for summer. I have 1 day left! This past year has been such a great experience being able to stay home part time. I love teaching and being a mother, this truly has been the perfect job for me! I am looking forward to a fun filled summer with the boys.

No comments: