Monday, June 25, 2007

More Beach!

Should I touch this?
Boys holding the catch from the fishing trip!
Carter and Daddy chilling out on the beach!
Vaughn, Carter, Wesley, and Ryan all watching something very closely!
Wesley and Benjamin in the ocean, Harrison surfing!
I wanted everyone to see this picture, that is my SIL (my 6 month prego SIL) helping her sun surf. Rebecca amazes me, she got up most mornings and ran 2-4 miles. Yes, I was sitting back in the house eating and drinking coffee.
Story for the day: I want to vent about how bad my boys slept on the trip! I mean they DIDN'T sleep. My boys usually sleep everywhere and for a very long time. Carter was cutting his molars, and Benjamin just wanted to play with the others. He didn't understand that most NORMAL children were still asleep at 5:30. Oh, yes 1 morning Ben did sleep until 7:30, but he quickly repaid us the next by getting up at 3:30! So at 5:00, we took them down to the beach to play in the sand. So anyone wanting to know what the ocean and sand look like at 5:00 in the morning, it is beautiful! Of course I am NOT a morning person, so I was miserable. Carter is back to his old sleeping self, Benjamin is still somewhat fighting the sleep. Last night we were up from 2:00 on! Crazy little man, I guess he is not like his momma when it comes to sleep!

1 comment:

Margaret K said...

I see Carter yawning in the beach chair! How awful about the sleep. I would be so miserable, too!!! Next time, maybe give them Benadryl, or cough syrup with codiene if you have it.