Thursday, August 30, 2007

WOW!



This is the only picture of Carter where he is smiling in the past 2 weeks! WOW, this has been a tough 2 weeks. I started back to work last week, I went all week! Now I am back to my part time work, and the transition for the boys has been terrible, I am REALLY TERRIBLE! Even on the days I am home with them, it is hard. I remember last year it took about a month to adjust to my schedule and when I home or when they are going to Sherry's school. But this year is much worse, I so hope it will get better each year. On the bright side, I am really going to enjoy my work this year. It is starting off GREAT!!! Our house has been on the market for about 1 1/2 weeks now. We have had a few showings, we just need to be patient. I am excited about the long Labor day holiday. I feel like summer is ending which is sad for my, but my second favorite season is fall (summer of course is #1).

4 comments:

Margaret K said...

I hope things get better. Hang in there!

courtney said...

Hand in there! It will get better once y'all establish a routine. This week has been hard for us, too. Should be REALLY interesting next week when I am out of town and Jeff is flying solo! I really feel like I need to let Landry and Korley's teachers know that I am not responsible at all for however their hair might look next week!

Darby said...

Everything will work out...transitions are always difficult but you have incredible little guys and you are a great mommy! Hang in there!

Beth said...

Hang in there... I will be feeling your pain of returning to work also. Our children adjust better than we think!