Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update, Finally!

Meet Benjamin the "bull rider"! His bull riding name is "Marcus Merriman", don't ask me, I just go with it. I really don't know what started us on the crazed cowboy stage. I think PP had something to do with it. It is so funny watching him bull ride, of course the bull is daddy (not a real bull)! Here he is practicing. I love the little hand up!
He has turned into such a sweet little boy. I love hearing him talk. I don't know where he comes up with some of his words. But most of the time he keeps us in stitches!
Carter has grown, he does not look like a little baby anymore. Where did the time go?
Carter's first black eye! There is a reason why the doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!" He was a trooper!
I know before you say anything I just want to add, other than Tech, we show no loyalities to any school! We are going to be open and let our boys chose their college of choice. And because daddy is so cheap when it comes to the boys clothes (yes, you heard me DADDY), we will wear anything that is given to us as a gift! This picture is funny, they did wear those on game day!
I don't know where the month of November went, it is a fog! We are looking forward to Christmas. The boys are pumped. Their daddy even went for the blow up Frosty in the front yard! We officially have yard art now!

5 comments:

Darby said...

Glad to see an update!!! Your boys are so handsome...it has been so fun to watch them grow up. It does happen so fast...

If Grandad has anything to do with it, both of your boys will be Aggies. If Aunt Darby has anything to do with it - your boys will be calling the hogs!

Love you guys!

Amy C said...

Love the bull riding picture. Such cute boys.

Pearson Family said...

Proud to be an influence in the bull riding area! WE BOTH have yard art! I am glad I am not alone. My dad bought the kids a train thing. It is still in the box for now.

Margaret K said...

Ouch, poor Carter! Cute bull rider.

Beth said...

We jump on the beds in our house! It is really fun. The bull riding probably came from PP>