Wednesday, November 08, 2006

9 Months Old

Baby Carter - 9 months ago at 1 day old!
Big boy Carter this week - 9 months old!
It is hard to believe that my baby is 9 months old tomorrow. What is even harder to believe is that that is how long it took him to grow and develop in me - crazy! I felt my pregnancy fell by, and then I realize that his time in the world with us has gone by fast too! Today we went in for his 9 months check up. We is almost 20 lbs, and is 28 1/2 inches long. Ben is finally asleep right now, so I haven't compared the stats against Ben. (Ben's book where I keep that info is in his room.) But, I still think Carter could take Ben down at this age. Some people still say they look alike, and other don't. I will try and get pictures of both at this age next. This past month has flown by so fast. Halloween was tons of fun this year. Ben really got into, he even went up to the doors by himself to say "Trick or treat." I think he realized real quick that candy was involved, so whatever it took, he could do it. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break - I have the whole week off - YEA!!!! We are planning on spending all of that week with both sets of family.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

They look so different now, and comparing photos of same age, they don't look that much alive. They are both so handsome with those big blue eyes. Sweet boys. Sweet family!