Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dream On

Wednesday night Ryan and I went out for our anniversary (which is on Thanksgiving Day). I called him about 6 weeks ago and said, "Can we please go to the Aerosmith concert for our anniversary?" He gave in and said yes! So off we went, kid free thanks to the Ladewigs, to the concert in Dallas. For those of you that don't know my music passion, it starts and stops with Aerosmith. I LOVE Steven Tyler. On a side night, Montley Crue opened for them, they were horrible! Finally, my boys came on about 9:30. I was in heaven. I just love looking and listening to Steven & Joe, mainly Steven. They are my eye candy, after Ryan of course!!! Ryan quickly learned that I am not a good buddy to take to a concert. I don't dance, sing, or move. I just stare!!!! He was trying to get in to the music, I didn't move. He kept asking if I was having a good time. I told him I just wanted to stare and listen to the music. This is my second Aerosmith concert. The first one I went with Ryan's dad about 4 years ago. This show was even better even though our seats weren't as good! Ryan was a little upset that I wouldn't buy the t-shirt I wanted out in the parking lot where they were MUCH cheaper! No, I settled on the T-shirt that cost twice as much inside - it was my anniversary of course!!! So, you will probably be sick of seeing me wear my Aerosmith t-shirt. I am very proud of it. They didn't play my favorite song, but I knew most of the ones they did play!! So until next Steven and Joe - DREAM ON!!! Catch you in Dallas next time!

6 comments:

Pearson Family said...

So glad you had a good time! I am still in awe of this obsession of yours.Steven Tyler...really?

jenny biz said...

Wow! Did not know this about you! Glad you guys had fun!

Kelli L. said...

You didn't even sing along?!! Come on go crazy... it's Aerosmith. Ben enjoyed Sleeping Beauty before bed. Love you guys!

courtney said...

Yeah, your Steven Tyler obsession is just really bizarre to me. It's a good thing that Ryan does such a great Steven Tyler impression!! :)

Darby said...

so cute! i can't wait to see you in your aerosmith shirt! happy anniversary!

Margaret K said...

I love picturing you at the concert in a trance. You and Ryan were definitely made for each other!