Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We are BACK!

Uncle Eric with all 4 boys!
Aunt Rebecca with they boys, yes she is 30 weeks pregnant!
Boys having fun together.
Ryan and I at the airport ready to leave!
Eric and the boys again.
Ryan and I are back from vacation. The boys are back from a super fun trip playing with their cousins (pictures above are from Rebecca, she would send us updates on our trip). Ryan and I went with my family to Europe (Sweden, Finland, Russia, Poland, Estonia, Germany, Denmark) and the boys went to Eric, Rebecca, Wesley, and Harrison's house. I think the boys had more fun than we did, thats all they talk about now. Eric and Rebecca kept them busy, they even got to go to Vacation Bible School with Wesley and Harrison. As much as I love traveling, I am really glad to be home with my babies, I missed them! I didn't realize how hard it would be until I was driving them to meet Rebecca. I think I cried all the way home after passing them off. It was either that or the SPEEDING ticket I got in OK! Either way, when I got back home, I had released enough sorrow, I was ready to get going on the trip. Our flights were great, and we were on a cruise for 10 days. I think I ate my way through the Baltic Sea. I will try and highlight each city we visited over the next few days. We did take over 600 pictures, so I want to share the goods one with you (not all I promise). We can not thank Eric and Rebecca enought for keeping the boys, we never worried about them because we knew they were in good, loving hands!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

Wow! What an amazing time. I cannot wait to see the pictures.

Darby said...

I am so glad that you guys are back! We have missed you! I know that the boys loved being being in Missouri - Ben was telling me all about it on Sunday. HUGS!

Pearson Family said...

I am glad you are back, and I love looking at the pictures! I can't wait to travel like you someday!