Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Baby Vaughn is here!

(Vaughn Elizabeth Merriman 8/14/06)
(Dylan and Ben giving Vaughn cousinly advice)
(Uncle Doug, Ryan, Daddy Rich, Chad - the triplets are the 3 on the left)

We were blessed on Monday with baby Vaughn into the Merriman family. Darby was a trooper, great job mom! She is beautiful! We have been waiting 20 weeks (that's when we found out it was a she) for pink in the family. Darby and I decided awhile back Vaughn and Carter would be best buddies (they are the youngest). I love it how our family is growing, all the little ones are blessings from God.

7 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Yeah! A healthy baby! I know it is exciting to finally have a girl in that family.

courtney said...

Awesome! Congratulations Aunt Angie and Uncle Ryan!

Unknown said...

Yeah! She's beautiful!

Margaret K said...

Congratulations!!! Fun to have a girl!

jenny biz said...

Congrats! She is a cutie!

Amy C said...

Great news, enjoy the pink. The boys are going to love her!

Darby said...

Thanks, Angie! And yes, Vaughn and Carter will be best friends. Now that I have my little one, I need to hop on the blogging trail with the rest of you mommies!

XOXO!