Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pictures and Update!

London and the boys at the airport holding their sign for the picture. London stayed with us for 2 days. We had tons of fun with her.
Ben and Carter playing around one night before bed. The boys are growing up so fast. A couple of things about them, Ben went to the bathroom twice on Friday in the potty (#2 that is). Once with Aunt Mel (thanks!) and the other with Daddy. Ben now has to designate something as home plate, so he can slide somewhere when he is running the bases. He ask us everyday if we are going to a baseball game!
London and Carter
Carter has moved to fruits, he likes these much better than veggies. He is such a little eater, I can't wait to see how much he has gained in the past 2 months. He is sitting up on his own (falling to the side some). He hates laying down, he doesn't think he is interacting with others that way. Ryan said he will be our sensitive child because when you take something away from him now or you are not including him in conversation, he cries.

The kids at the airport holding a sign for Mums! They were the hit of the airport, everyone stop to read their sign "We love Mums!" Of course when it came time for Mums to walk up; as you can see Ben was tired of holding it! But, they surprised her, I think we actually got tears from her! I guess after 20 hours on a plane, most of your family waiting for you at the airport is better than anything!

6 comments:

Margaret K said...

Cute pictures! Where did your mom go? 20 hours is a long time!

jenny biz said...

How fun! I am sure that was so special for your mom!!

Pearson Family said...

I can't wait to hear what you got!! You are so brave...3 kids in the airport! WOWIEWOWOW.

Darby said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the matching outfits. Very thoughtful.

courtney said...

Darling pics! Of course I love the boys outfits!! London is such a beautiful girl!

Love the picture of Carter and Korley....thanks for emailing it to me :) I'd send you the ones I took, too, but I broke my camera. UGH!!!

Unknown said...

I love to take my kids to the airport to pick up family! Next time we'll do signs too! What a great idea!