Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy 6 months Carter!

Today Carter is 6 months (and 1 day). I can't believe he has been with us 1/2 of a year already. We went to the doctor today. we was 261/2 inches long, and weighed 17.3 lbs. Compared to Ben, that is 1 inch longer and 2.5 lbs heavier - WOW! We have had a wonderful 6 months with him. He is so calm and peaceful, such a blessing. We are sitting up on our own, and he loves talking and laughing to anybody and everybody.
Carter at 1 day old.
Everybody says the boys look alike. I think they have characteristics that are similar, but I do not think they look that much alike. What do you think, this is a picture of Benjamin at 6 moths? Now, I know the big blue eyes are the same, anything else?

7 comments:

jenny biz said...

Definitely some brotherly similarities but they do have their own look! THey both are very cute boys:)

Amy C said...

I think they look look very distinctive. The big blue eyes are amazing though. You just don't see that everywhere. They are handsome boys.

Margaret K said...

I don't see them looking alike at all. Both so cute, but in different ways.

Pearson Family said...

The eyes. Gotta love those blue eyes!

Unknown said...

Such sweet boys. People have asked me if mine are twins and I always laugh because they look so different to me (not to mention the 3 year age difference!) You have beautiful, sweet kids. I think Carter will has darker hair.

Darby said...

I have never thought that they looked just alike, but after seeing the picture of Ben at the same age that Carter is now, they look less alike than I had thought. They both have the signature big blue eyes, but other than that, they are each their own, handsome little man!

Happy 6 months, Carter!!!

Amy C said...

I heard you have my Kristina in class. I am so excited. She is so sweet. You are going to love her as much as I do!