Friday, July 07, 2006

Ben, Ben - The Baseball Fan!



Benjamin is crazy over baseball! Everything revolves around his bat, ball, and glove. Most of the time it is adorable. He is now asking to watch baseball over Barney or Bob (the Builder). We had to record a baseball game because that is the first thing he ask to watch in the mornings! Not to mention the fact he wears baseball pj's, and he will only take those off if we put another baseball something on him! He wants you to throw the ball to him so he can hit it, he loves throwing the ball to you (you must be wearing his glove). It is precious when he comes and gets you and says "play, play", and hands you his glove. We have even gotten him to say "Go Rangers!" His baseball lingo is funny. He loves to say "hit bat", "strike", and "play ball". One thing that cracks me up, anytime we pass the church he points and says "church". I say that is great Benjamin, what do we learn there? His first reply is "God" - good Ryan and I are dong our job. Okay, Benjamin what else do we learn there, next reply "baseball!" Okay so 1 out of 2 isn't bad. But the way I see it, his dad plays on a church softball team, so maybe church and God love baseball too! I bet it doesn't have anything to do with the huge assortment of balls in the youth room at church! So attached are two picture of my MVP in action. Well one of them was taken at a Ranger game, he was wanting to catch a foul ball!

2 comments:

Darby said...

He is so funny and cute...just one of many reasons to love Benjamin!

XOXO!

Pearson Family said...

I loved watching his swing his pretend bat a few nights ago. Did I teach him that??? I think I should get some credit right?