Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Update on the boys!

Carter is getting very big. He is almost sitting up without support. He loves talking to Ben, he just laughs and smiles at him. He is such a sweet baby. I can't believe he is almost 6 months.
Sorry the color is bad with this picture; but I thought it was adorable, so I used it. Benjamin still loves baseball! We play and watch baseball all the time. We had to record a game so that we would always have one for him throughout the day. Now when we are watching a real game, he doesn't understand the commercials. We wants b-ball all the time! We are now using a softer ball (not a real baseball) because he can hit the ball into the kitchen from the living room. He is talking like crazy, and he has sooo much energy it is insane! We still go to the zoo weekly, but that will soon go to 2 times a month when I go back to work.
The 3 boys playing and the floor. I can't believe our summer together is coming to an end. I go back to work next week. It is hard to believe that I haven't been working in 6 months. I have the perfect job because that and good planning allowed me to stay home with the boys for a long, long time.I feel very lucky. I will be working part time this year. So I will still have every other day to spend with the boys.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was impressed on Sunday night with Benjamin's skill at bat!

Phillips Family said...

I think that is quite impressive that Ben can hit the ball so far! Will you remember us one day when he is in the Pros?

1literatimommy said...

working part time does sound like the perfect combo of motherhood and career. you are a great teacher and northwest is lucky to have you!

Darby said...

Ben is going to be a baseball player...that is amazing that he can hit it so far. Carter looks so big in these pictures!

Vaughn and I will have to join you on zoo trips while I am enjoying maternity leave!!!

Pearson Family said...

Great pictures! Ben is such a stud.

Margaret K said...

Precious boys!