Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thirteen Thursday

(baseball jersey in honor of BenJamer)
13 Things my boys do that makes me LAUGH!

1. Benjamin doing his wiggles dance!

2. Benjamin coming to tell me that his daddy isn't playing baseball fare! (Mainly him not wanting anyone else to bat!)

3. Benjamin cutting his eyes at me and laughing out loud when he thinks he got away with something.

4. Benjamin going through the house looking for me yelling "mom-mee", or "MAMA", and then finding me and hugging my leg!

5. Benjamin pretending to swing his bat to show people how to hit the ball.

6. Tickling Benjamin and listening to him laugh/scream out loud.

7. Feeding Carter and watching him taste the food for the first time (mainly because he gets this look of "what did you just put in my mouth?" - and then he spits it out - He WILL be my picky eater (mom, stop laughing, I know I deserve it.))

8. Watching Carter recognize his bottle, he starts kicking his feet with excitement.

9. Listening to Carter laugh.

10. Watching Carter turn completely sideways so he can see his daddy and brother playing b-ball.

11.Talking to Carter and hearing him grunt and talk back.

12. Watching Carter and Benjamin wrestle together, they both just crack up!

13.Watching Benjamin claim Carter when other kids come over and try to talk to him. He wants them to know that is HIS baby ( and usually he will say "my baby"!!

9 comments:

jenny biz said...

Benjamin makes ME laugh!! What a fun stage he is at. What precious boys you have! :)

Darby said...

I think that #13 is my favorite...although I can definitely see the cuteness in all of these. You do have wonderful little guys! XOXO!

1literatimommy said...

what sweet boys you have. It makes me smile to think of how their wresting matches will evolve over the next 18 years.

courtney said...

so cute!! carter and benjamin are going to be best buds! i love the thirteen thursday lists...i should do that. however, after my "100 list" i'm kind of listed out!!

Pearson Family said...

Love those guys!

Margaret K said...

Can't believe how big Carter is! Precious little (big) guys!

Kim Q. said...

#2 #3 #8 & #10 My ABSOLUTE favorites! I just adore those little guys! I can not wait to see when Carter gets to go up with Bejamin when they lead us out in the giving at church. Benjamin is already a scream to watch! I love your entire zany family! Oh, and the bread at VBS...DELECTABLE!!!You and your side kick bakers did a fabulous job! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Amy C said...

Big fun. I think the hardest part as they grow is gonna be keeping their daddy in line, at least that is the case at our house. They are always telling on daddy.

Bev Ross said...

Great to hear from you! I love the picture! Are you still at Northwest? Barbara Robinson and I have been playing phone tag - hope I get to meet her soon!