Monday, July 17, 2006

Slow Week

Pic of Carter (5 months) - his shirt says "Chick Magnet".
Benjamin (21 months) - my little helper - He can open the dishwasher (one of his favorite things to do), he thinks he is helping!
After a fast busy week with VBS, we took the end of last week and this weekend very slow. We did a lot of swimming. Ben has no fear of the water, he loves jumping off of the side and going under the water, popping back up, and doing it again. I think he swam for 3 hours on Friday and Saturday night, that is constant jumping! Good thing about it, he did sleep past 8 o'clock several morning this week (which is a miracle!, but he did throw a 6 o'clock in there too! We are off to the zoo today, we will try and stay cool! Hope you have a great week!

7 comments:

courtney said...

I love the pictures! I also loved the ones you emailed, too. I can't believe how much Carter looks like Ben....it's crazy!!

Hope y'all have fun (and stay cool!) at the zoo today!

Kim Q. said...

ha ha ha ha ha! That shirt is hysterical!It's absoulutely true! I love your adorable boys! So, Ben is aquaman jr huh? I want to see is sweet little face when he pops up out of the water! Irresistable I'm sure! Yipppeee the zoo! I hope you have a super fun day! YEEAA for after 8! I pray for more of those! Love you guys!

Pearson Family said...

I hope you guys survived the zoo. Sorry we couldn't make it. I can't wait to see Benjamin jump in the water. Too fun.

Unknown said...

I love "chick magnet." So cute. We're excited to check out the pool tomorrow

Amy C said...

Sleeping in is such a blessing after a long day swimming at the pool. How did you get him to jump in and pop up? Bailey and Blake did it, but I don't remember how I got them to do it.

Phillips Family said...

Is Ben available to unload my dishwasher? It is currently full of clean dishes that need to be unloaded and put away.

Love those pictures!

Darby said...

You will have to send Ben over to train Vaughn on the ways of the dishwasher. Carter is getting so expressive and big! I love my nephews...so good to see you guys this weekend! XOXO!